[GreenYes] Another question
My question concerns the upstream implications.  As plastic replaces glass in more applications, how does this  affect our dependence on oil/petroleum?  That is, is there  an overabundance or plastic resin feedstocks from existing petroleum production or will this possibly increase the demand for more oil?  And, which is the more polluting industry: glass or plastic manufacturing?

QUESTION:

Does anyone out there know what will be the implications these
'silicon dioxide coated' PET bottles will have on recycling?  Peter
Anderson?  Anyone?

Thanks,
Pat Frankin
CRI