[GreenYes] Neighbor-to-neighbor composting promotion?
We are piloting a "Neighbor to Neighbor (N2N) Composting Promotion Program"
for which we are training "block leaders" to serve as local composting
information resource people in their neighborhoods. This involves conducting
a spring and fall "open house" or composting party during which neighbors can
come, ask questions, see how it's done and even buy a composter or get some
help with making one. So far, it's going very well.

Has anyone out there conducted a program like this? What materials do you
give the  participants? So far, we offer the usual brochures, videos, and
factsheets, as well as a little sign with the N2N logo and a sticker. We're
offering a master composter field trip and web-based support, too.

I could use a poster that shows the process--does anyone have one? I've lost
the one from Minnesota.

Thanks in advance.
Carol Steinfeld
www.cepp.cc