Re: [GreenYes] Fwd: Flagwaving vs. concrete patriotism
Well said.  I'm the original owner of a '74 VW Superbeetle, currently with
only 50,000 miles on it.  Needless to say I don't take it out much. I am
fortunate enough to be able to walk to work; and in other cases I can
easily avail myself of public transport.  The next car I buy, if I buy one
at all, will be a hybrid.

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Gary Liss forwarded: