Re: [GreenYes] Anthrax
Peter Anderson wrote:

> >From JTR Listserve (to think, if it is true, that a terrorist would know and
> take time to recycle residential mixed paper?!?!?!?!?!?!? It boggles the
> mind.)

must confess, my initial reaction was urban legend - we have had some
"scares" here, but they have all, without fail, been pranks - no
anthrax...

must confess: if I were wishing to spread death, disease and
destruction, why would I use anthrax? there are many more biological
agents that work quickly, and spread fast...

also: reports here suggest that the US government are certain that the
little anthrax that is being spread, is being spread by right wing
groups within your country, so the arabic writing thing sounds highly
suspect...
regards
Muna