[GreenYes] .....a segregated hsehld waste system citywide
HI all, our local authority is going to do this in the next 12
months. Any advice on the practicalities of implementing this and
ensuring it works- transparent bags ? citizen help lines ?  If you
are part of a local authority or have been involved in implementing
such a scheme (or complying with it) is there any thing you can tell
us so we don't make the same mistakes- and  that we do the same
things that worked for you. We would like to help our local authority
with this initiative- anything you can contribute by email or post
would be gratefully appreciated.

       yours,
 Siobhan Dowling,
Waste Study Group, Rathpatrick, Slieverue, Via Waterford, Ireland.
phone and fax: 00-353-51-851745