[GreenYes] Re: milk carton and aseptic package recycling/composting
debbi,
thanks for all your hard work!  In writing you earlier i was going off of my
previous research with other companies and they had not done a fraction of
what you have done.  I am pleased to know that your energies are connected
to such a large company as tetra pak.  i appreciate our dialog and i'll
write more later.
take care,
mark barron