Re: [GreenYes] recycled plastic bycicles
Forget plastic bikes use carbon fiber, its said to be recyclable.  I just came across a company in NYC that is selling carbon fiber chairs.  Lawn looking chairs but will outlast any other and mostlikely my house.

Bruce Arkwright, Jr
Erie's Efficiency & Solar Society

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp