[GreenYes] Packer trucks and two man crews
We operate a front loading truck with a one man five days/ week picking up a variety of recyclable fibers from 'tight' drop off sites and the three local governments in our County all  operate single man commercial front loading trucks as does the contractor who services the UNC campus which is also 'tight' They all operate >35CY trucks and our LF is only a max of twelve miles from any collection point. They all must frequently get out and inspect for corrugated cardboard in the dumpsters and other unwanteds, but manage w/ one man crews.

Blair Pollock
Solid Waste Programs Manager
(919) 968-2788
fax: (919) 932-2900