Re: [GreenYes] Packers Redeux
Actually, most of the commercial haulers in the area use the identical or similar trucks!!

>>> "Peter Anderson" <anderson@recycleworlds.org> 10/23/01 01:38PM >>>
With regard to Pete "Brutus" Pasterz's note:

"I'm uncomfortable correcting my mentor and hero, Peter Anderson, but...
We have just accepted a bid for a 40-yard front load packer here for
$170,000; which was not the lowest bid, but they did range up to $180,000.
Perhaps Wisconsin is blessed with lower costs ?? or maybe we just get ripped
off here??"

....folks should be aware that Pete's shop is driving something more akin to
a goodyear blimp in size around the Michigan university campus. that large a
beast -- and it's accompanying outsized cost -- ain't commonly seen on real
world commercial routes.

Peter "Caesar" Anderson

Peter Anderson
RECYCLEWORLDS CONSULTING Corp