[GreenYes] Call for Papers, Air and Waste Management Association conference
The events of Sept 11 gave me temporary amnesia about something pretty
important, that I should have alerted everyone to before now.  As Vice
Chair, I put together a new website for the Waste Management Division of
the Air and Waste Management Association.  On this site you can find the
listing of our 17 sessions ranging through the entire municipal solid (and
medical) waste management for the June, 2002 conference in
Baltimore.  There's a link from there to the place at AWMA's website for
immediate submission of abstracts for these sessions.

Click on: http://everest.hunter.cuny.edu/~mclarke/awma-wm.htm

AWMA has given us until this Friday (October 12) to increase our
abstracts.  (That's an extended deadline.)  If you find a session of
interest, and are doing research pertinent to that, please do submit an
abstract.  Also, feel free to refer your colleagues to the site.  If you
have any questions, please let me know.

Maggie Clarke, Ph.D.
Environmental Scientist and Educator
http://everest.hunter.cuny.edu/~mclarke/index.htm