Subject:   Donation
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 17:37:47 -0400
From: "Daniel Ferrigno" <aragos@erols.com>

Dear Brenda,

I don't know if you recall, but you helped me with some research I was
conducting last year for my Ph.D.
You had posted my request on a listserv, and I was hoping you could do
something similar for me now.

I own several copies of advanced survey software and GIS Software in
addition to two year's worth of the
publication Waste News (1998-1999) and a couple of years of several
journals.  The software is aptly named
The Survey System.  The Waste News is only carried by a few libraries;
only the Library of Congress in the
D.C. area.  I have no further need for these items and it seems a waste
to throw them out.  If there is an
organization that can use them (environmental or otherwise), I would be
happy to donate them.  Perhaps
listing it on the listserv would find someone interested.

Please let me know if you can do that for me.

Thank you for your help.
Dawn Vignola
aragos@erols.com

1) The Survey System, v.6.0 for Windows, 3.5" diskettes, Academic
version. (value $800).  The Survey
System, v.6.0 for Windows,  3 copies in CD format with various modules
(value $1200). There is only one set
of manuals.

2)  Atlas GIS 3.03, reference manual, Atlas GIS CD, US Address Finder
CD, Atlas GIS v.3.03 diskettes (10),
Atlas GIS Data Starter v.3.03 diskettes (7), Atlas GIS Data Starter Kit
manual, Atlas GIS Getting Started,
Atlas GIS Tutorial manual,  - [Atlas Apps] Raster Underlay User's Guide
and 3 diskettes, Charts on Maps
User's Guide manual and 1 diskette

3)  Waste News 1998-1999

4)  Foreign Affairs Winter 1992/93; Sept/Oct, Nov./Dec 1995; Jan/Feb,
May/June 1996
5)  Foreign Policy 1999-2000
6)  Latin American Perspectives 1998-2000
7)  International Studies Quarterly 1999-2000
8)  International Studies Review 1999-2000
9)  Political Science Quarterly 2001
10) Current History 1994-1997
11) NACLA Report on the Americas 1996-1998