[GreenYes] Nat. Day of Mourning- Ireland- Friday
To our friends in the USA :
I thought you might like to know that our government has declared
friday next to be a national day of mourning for the victims of the
terriorist attacks.It is a symbol of solidarity with the people of
America. Government offices, businesses and schools will close for
the day.We are asked to go to religious services and pray for the
victims and their families.
         Again, our deepest, deepest sympathy......
                  Siobhan.