Re: [GreenYes]British Single-Source Collection System
Stephen,
From some one out to the profession, I am curious if
the only measures to influence compliance are
"disinsentive" (ie pulling the bin from the home)?
Are the insentives "home" driven, meaning it requires
an initial high level of responsibility from the
household.  An insentive thought came to mind, which
motivated this posting... how about working with the
paper production folks to create some kind of discount
coupon on, lets say a rem of recylced printer paper
...or something along that line.

Or does that add more complexity to the process?

Glen
Seattle, Wa