From: C E F G
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 9:38 PM
Subject: [GreenYes] peanut butter

So what is the problem?  It appears that the sticky knives, product left in the jar and water saved just might be worth it.  Although I am concerned about what will most likely be more plastic wrappers, the new proposed "peanut butter saver" might be a good product.  Has anyone checked the label to see how many preservatives , etc will be used?  Hopefully the peanut butter people will not pull a Gerber and start using square containers.

Regards to all,  C. William

"Everyday should be an Earth Day."