[GreenYes] City Sustainability Plans
City plans for sustainability --

Someone was asking for contact information for cities that have
sustainability coordinators that have strong programs in place.  I would
recommend looking at the city of Santa Monica.  Contact Dean Kubani,
coordinator of the City of Santa Monica Sustainable City Program. His
contact information is 310-458-2227 or dean-kubani@santa-monica.org see the
website at www.santa-monica/org/environment.

Indigo Teiwes-Cain
Research Analyst
Portfolio 21
2435 SW 5th Avenue
Portland, OR 97201
ph: 503.224.7828, x19
fax: 503.224.5633
indigo@portfolio21.com
Please visit our mutual fund for environmental sustainability:
http://www.portfolio21.com