Re: [GreenYes] RE: composting question? Dioxin
Paul,
May I humbly submit that your belief is wrong! The compost produced in Branson,
Mo. from sludge and paper with a known quantity of dioxin in the feedstock was
tested multiple times at parts per trillion and the results were a very clear,
concise NON-DETECT.

Phil Fredericks
http://www.ecticompost.com