[GreenYes] Low emission lawn mowers?
Hi ~

I just received a question from a citizen who is looking for a low emission
lawn mower.

She and her husband recently bought their first house, and the lawn is just
under an acre in size.

Does anyone know of a place that has data on the emissions given out by
various lawn mowers so that they can make a decision?

I had already suggested that they might want to plant a lot of prairie.

Thanks much,

John Reindl
Dane County, WI