[GRRN] Our response to hate
As the chair of the GRRN Board, I'm going to weigh in on the matter of
Paul Cato. I am horrified by his hateful words, which show him to be a
sick man indeed. His reactions remind me most of all of a child. Thank you
Ann, and Muna, for posting the comments. We have learned more than we wanted
to about this sad person.

As for how best to address the issue, I wonder if Mr. Wyatt's idea of
deleting his messages before we read them isn't the best course for us. My
guess is that his worst punishment would be to learn that people care not a
whit about his opinion.  Since responses appear to merely fuel his venomous
tongue, shunning might be the most appropriate action of all.  And surely
the
simplest.

Thank you for your forbearance, and let me know if this is acceptable.

Anne Morse
Winona County Environmental Services
225 W 2nd St.
Winona, MN  55987