From: Muna Lakhani [mailto:muna@iafrica.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 4:59 AM
To: multiple recipients of
Cc: greenyes@earthsystems.org; Ann Schneider
Subject: Re: [GreenYes] Mr. Cato

Susan & Mary wrote:

> Very inflammatory and yes, takes the positive energy away.
>
> I am glad this man is being outed here...

if there were any lessons we learnt from apartheid (Cato would have been
thoroughly at home here in South Africa in the old days!) is you tackle
these people head on - anything less is seen as a sign of weakness (not
that we really care) and simply urges these "throwbacks to mental
disorders of the past" to write more rubbish - shut them up I say!!

Muna