RE: [GreenYes] resend Best Buy
Anyone with questions about this announcement or the ensuing program can feel free to contact me at this address or at 612.278.7140. e4 partners is contracting with Best Buy to plan, organize and hold these electronics recovery events.

Chris
-----Original Message-----
From: JudiGregry@aol.com [mailto:JudiGregry@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 12:39 AM
To: greenyes@earthsystems.org
Subject: [GreenYes] resend Best Buy

Sorry, I was told this didn't come across the first time, so here it is again.

Best Buy Announces Electronics Recycling Program

MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 19, 2001--

Company is First in Industry With Plan to "Complete the Loop"

Best Buy, the nation's number one specialty retailer of consumer electronics,
today announced plans to rollout a program that will allow consumers to
recycle old electronic items at Best Buy stores. This marks the first time
that a consumer electronics retailer has committed to providing its customers
with electronics recycling opportunities nationally....

For the full text of this story, click here.

To edit your profile, go to keyword NewsProfiles.
For all of today's news, go to keyword News.

Judi Gregory
2694 E. Garvey Ave S PMB322
West Covina, CA 91791
ph: 626-339-9555