[GreenYes] Important
      Thanks for everyone's help so far with what has occured at Ole
Miss.  What I am interested in doing now is refuting the arguments our
Former Student Body President made against the program.   He said that
he vetoed the bill becuase it creates too much bureacracy, that students
do not have enough interest, and that other committees can handle the
work.  (The other committees are actually too busy to handle the work.)
He also said some other group should deal with it.-- I disagree with him
because I believe that as student leaders it is our responsibility to
address environmental concerns.   --- I want to go ahead and get e-mails
sent out to these student senators again so we can refute these
arguments.  Their e-mail addresses are:

Jay Desai        jdesai24@hotmail.com

Jim Jacobs       jjammin98@aol.com

Carter Payne     cap307@aol.com

Tyndal Brickey    tabricke@olemiss.edu

Will Pieschel      wpieschel@hotmail.com

Jennifer Owens      jenn-p-o@hotmail.com

Scott Pritchett       dspritch@olemiss.edu

Ryan Dowler        rcdowler@hotmail.com

Laura Shirley        leshirle@aol.com

Laura Piazza      laurap2468@aol.com

Matt McKenzie    msmckenz@olemiss.edu

Brian Starling       starlingbrian@hotmail.com

Harrison Bibb       hmbibb@olemiss.edu

Corey Palmer       cpalmer@olemiss.edu

Ryan Pratt          rlpratt15@aol.com

Jessica Banahan   jessicabanahan@hotmail.com

Andrew White     aewhite@hotmail.com

Ryan Allen         nglosd@aol.com

Sumeka Thomas   brenal18@hotmail.com

Clifton Mosteller   cli217@aol.com

Louis Hengen      wlhengen@aol.com

Anne Morgan Brookfield     ambrookf@olemiss.edu

Cara-Ann Sumners   csumners@olemiss.edu

Matt Grenfell    mhgreenfe@olemiss.edu

Stephen O'Neal     stephenoneal@hotmail.com

Denise Williams       pdw4644@yahoo.com

Steven King     bond2727@aol.com

Mary Linley Swaney   bisous634@hotmail.com

Foster Knowles   fknowles@olemiss.edu

Carla Crosby  cncrosby@olemiss.edu

Haydn Roberts   robmed49@hotmail.com

Tessa Hughes   tthughes@olemiss.edu

Elizabeth Holcombe   ejholcom@olemiss.edu

Melinda Trotter   mltrotte@olemiss.edu

Brannon Kahlstorf     rbkahlst@olemiss.edu

Drew Snyder    dlsnyder@olemiss.edu

Lindsay Sanders  lssander@olemiss.edu

Patrick Guild   ptguild@olemiss.edu

Lale Ozyurt  lgozyurt@olemiss.edu

Alan Bean    asbean@olemiss.edu

Paxton Little   wplittle@olemiss.edu

Kara DeRoche   maskara7@aol.com

Josh Marino  jbmarino7697@yahoo.com

Nichole Babbit nebabbit@olemiss.edu

Kelly Barry   kel_barry@hotmail.com

Ross Coley   robcoley80@hotmail.com

Nick Bain    nrbain@olemiss.edu

Andrew Buckley   ambuckle@olemiss.edu

Johnathan Werne    jrwerne@olemiss.edu

Tommy Blake         thblake@olemiss.edu

IRUGROUP@aol.com wrote:

> Sure, glad to help if I can.
>
> I have owned a natural resource and environmental
architectural/engineering,