[GreenYes] Fw: Fw: wrong post, wrong language
greenyessers,

sorry for our post in Dutch a few hours ago.
It seems that the greenyes adress was listed in our mailinglist

this wasn't our intention
The post concerns an announcement of a study trip on new ideas about waste
management in belgium

I can't imagine that this might be of some interest for anyone  abroad

Sorry again.

Guy Duchene

vzw eclips
haantjeslei 45
2018 antwerpen
Belgium

T+F 32-3-248.71.94
GSM: 0486-20.78.67
guy.duchene@pandora.be

VZW ECLIPS werkt projecten uit rond duurzame ontwikkeling en afvalbeleid
Wij verzorgen uw milieucommunicatie en adviseren u over milieubeleid