[GRRN] Cities with EMS's
David,

Two cities in North Carolina, Gastonia and Burlington, are establishing environmental management systems.  The City of Charleston, South Carolina, has as well.  Our Division just held a workshop to encourage more cities to adopt EMS's.  I would encourage you to call Beth Graves here in our office for more information about what some of these cities are doing - Beth can be reached at 919.715.6506

Scott Mouw
NC DPPEA
1639 Mail Service Center
Raleigh  NC  27699-1639