Re: Fwd: RE: [GreenYes] AB939 fines? -Reply
I am grateful for the helpful responses I have received to my query about
AB939.

Could someone direct me to a source that will tell me what 'counts' and
what does not in the diversion, e.g.

- does construction/demolition/landclearing waste count?
- does auto scrap count?
- does sewage biosolids count?

Tx!
H.