[GreenYes] GRRN Website Update
Toronto Declares Zero Waste!
http://www.grrn.org/zerowaste/articles/toronto_zerowaste.html
Toronto, Ontario has declared itself Zero Waste by 2010. With landfill space
at a premium, local governments of all sizes may find themselves quickly
following Toronto's lead. Read more about it in a 'City of Toronto press
release' brought to us by Jed Goldberg, president of Earth Day Canada.

Zero Waste Web Renovations
http://www.grrn.org/zerowaste/zerowaste_faq.html
Our original "What is Zero Waste" page just gave links with no real
definition of "Zero Waste". Today we present our understanding of zero waste
and provide links for more detail. Overall, the Zero Waste web area has been
made more cohesive, so it's easier to get between the main pages.

Introducing BEAR
http://www.grrn.org/bear/bear.html
An alliance of major businesses and key environmental groups has formed to
design a multi-stakeholder solution to achieve a national beverage container
recycling of 80 percent within five years.

Chris Sparnicht
Projects Coordinator
GrassRoots Recycling Network
http://www.grrn.org