From: Kae Ono [mailto:kaerecycles@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 4:18 PM
To: multiple recipients of
Subject: [GreenYes] Toter type of containers

Dear Greenyes,

First and foremost, thank you for your help in
providing me with valuable information.

I am looking for Toter type of large containers (60
some gallons)with two wheels and metal rod bar.  So
far, I found Toter Inc. and AmeriKart Corp. have that
kind.  Does anyone know other companies which sell
this type of container?

Thank you for your help.

Kae Ono