Re: [GreenYes] awards?
Jacy -

I highly recommend Amazing Recycled Products and their new line of recycled
glass awards.  View them at http://maryjarrett@amazingrecycled.com/.

Mary Jarrett has done an excellent job for us.  Tell her we sent you.

- Jack

At 3:34 PM -0800 1/12/01, Solana Recyclers wrote:
>We are looking for some unique, yet professionally classy, wall placques
>made from recycled content materials to give to retiring Board Members and
>distinguished volunteers, elected officials, etc.
>
>Does anyone have any good leads?  We used to have wonderful recycled content
>glass placques.
>
>Thanks loads...
>Jacy Davis
>Solana Recyclers
>Encinitas, CA
>
>Solana Recyclers is a 501(c)3 environmental nonprofit organization committed
>to improving the quality of the environment.  Learn how you can save trees,
>buy recycled and save money by visiting our Recycled Products Purchasing
>Cooperative on the web at http://www.recycledproducts.org

>    The GreenYes Listserv depends on reader support.
>Your tax-deductible contribution in any amount can be
>made by mail (check) or on the web (credit card) at
>our website: http://www.grrn.org. Just click on the
>"Support GRRN" button.
>    GreenYes is archived at our website. Just click
>on the "GreenYes Listserv" button for directions.

Jack DeBell
Director
University of Colorado Recycling Services
Campus Box 207
Boulder, CO  USA  80309
PHONE   303.492.8307
FAX     303.492.1897