[GreenYes] GreenYes Housekeeping: Social Networking Etiquette

Title: [GreenYes] GreenYes Housekeeping: Social Networking Etiquette

Dear GreenYes,

This is a relatively new phenomenon, so I guess it's good to say
something about it since this is the first time it's happened. Social
networks like Facebook.com, Myspace.com, Reunion.com and LinkedIn.com
often offer a 'free' service where they'll allow you to upload your
entire addressbook into their database in order to ask everyone you
know to join their social network of choice.

It is inappropriate for this list to receive emails for invitations to
a social network. Please remove GreenYes list - and all other lists -
from any set of emails you choose to give to any social networking
site. I'm not saying 'don't network'. I'm just asking that you please
do it off list.

May your holidays and new year be pleasant, cheerful and sustainable.

Best regards,

Chris
GreenYes Listmaster