[GreenYes] Re: Cost Savings from Commercial Recycling

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Cost Savings from Commercial Recycling

Sarah, Go to the Greater Phila Commercial Reycling Council's Success
Stroies at http://www.gpcrc.com/success.asp
and to EPA's WasteWise Success Stories page at
http://www.epa.gov/epawaste/partnerships/wastewise/success.htm