[GreenYes] Re: infrastructure and recycling

Just to add info, there is a large group of product categories covered under the EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines that by law are to be purchased with recycled content.  This applies to any govt purchases made with federal dollars, so it covers state and local govts, as well as all federal agencies.  Periodically, more groups of products are qualified and added.  I know highway construction products and landscaping products are included; not sure about building materials.  However, LEED probably has requirements for some of those.

Gretchen Brewer