[GreenYes] Re: Video footage of post-curbside processing.

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Video footage of post-curbside processing.

Hi everyone,

You might be interested in an amateur virtual tour video of the City
of Guelph (ON) Waste Resource Innovation Centre.

http://guelph.ca/living.cfm?itemid=71924&smocid=1471

goddess of rot