[GreenYes] Re: Video footage of post-curbside processing.

Arthur et al,
We produced a "virtual tour" of our MRF here in Santa Fe a year or so ago. It was produced through a local CC's film school and is presented at www.sfswma.org. (see virtual tours tab on bottom left) The web version is broken into segments, but I think you can get your hands on a seamless CD version from their Ed. Coordinator Marjorie.
Hope this helps,
Justin

arthur boone wrote:
A teacher friend recently asked if I had a CD/video that showed what happened to materials after being collected at curbside; not so much being aggregated into large loads but how they were actually reprocessed into finished materials ready to be made into finished goods of paper, glass, metal, plastics, wood, etc.

Previously I had been referred to Wisconsin DNR's "Too Valuable to Waste" but didn't find that quite on target. Any ideas on this?

Arthur R. Boone
Total Recycling Associates
Berkeley, California