[GreenYes] Mylar

I am not aware of any markets anywhere for post-consumer mylar although I have seen rolls of pre-consumer mylar film trim in plastics recycling plants. Mylar is 30% of my non-recyclable discards. ARBoone

And thanks to Eric for the corrective on dissing single-stream. The real question is have basic American industries put "scrap first" ahead of virgin resources in filling their feedstock needs. I doubt it; do any of us really know?