[GreenYes] Re: BAN to appear on CBS's 60 Minutes this Sunday

Title: [GreenYes] Re: BAN to appear on CBS's 60 Minutes this Sunday

Thanks for sharing this article and useful links to "60 minutes" video
and BAN.  It is interesting to know that BAN has a "Whistle Blower's
Corner" where you can report "any business organizations that have
betrayed consumers and the public trust by advocating immoral,
environmentally destructive practices for the sake of profits".

Nancy