[GreenYes] Re: market for old slides

Title: [GreenYes] Re: market for old slides

Hi:

Thanks, these are really their not so good slides, ones that should have
been discarded as soon as they came in.  They will still have a master
set of all their best from all their travels.

I've been selling off their dark room stuff on Craig's list and I get
many requests for their old slides, especially street scenes so people
can do then and now art projects.

thanks for the reminder though for reuse first.

Ann