[GreenYes] A google prize for ZW?

Title: [GreenYes] A google prize for ZW?

Hi folks,

I don't know if you've heard, but Google is offering 100 prizes of
US$10m each to people who have innovative ideas which make the world a
better place. They have to be practical, but not necessarily
technological. I was thinking that ZW would qualify well -- it would be
amazing to take one town and really thoroughly implement a functioning
ZW program. And not only could you get a bunch of money, but Google's
name on it would give it the publicity and authority that is hard to
come by otherwise.

Here's an article about it:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/biztech/09/24/google.project/index.html

and the prize site itself: