[GreenYes] Re: price premium for certified compostable biobased plastic foodware

Title: [GreenYes] Re: price premium for certified compostable biobased plastic foodware

Jan and all,
Here's a link to a product list from one wholesaler in the SF Bay Area
who deals specifically with bio-based food service ware. You can ask
them for their prices.
http://www.excellentpackaging.com/pages/1/EPSNature.htm

-peter