[GreenYes] Scale House and Customer Billing Software Companies

Seattle will be issuing an RFP soon for our scale house and customer billing software system and we want to make sure we have good list of potential responders.  Please reply back to me off list with your company name if you are in this business or the name of the company or software used at your facilities for capturing weights at your stations and billing customers.
Thanks
Jenny

Dr. Jennifer Bagby
Principal Economist