[GreenYes] today ... NPR "Martketplace"

Hi all,

Peter Anderson and I were both interviewed by NPR today about the attempt by Waste Management to get even bigger by buying Republic.   I have no idea what Peter said… or what the show will say … but I told them it wasn’t good for the world for the biggest trash/landfill company to get bigger because that makes them even more conservative, and the what the world needs now is are progressive and innovative Zero Waste companies to take over.

Eric

Eric Lombardi

Executive Director

Eco-Cycle Inc

5030 Pearl St.

Boulder, CO. 80301

303-444-6634

www.ecocycle.org

"We don't have a waste problem, we have a resource opportunity."