From: GreenYes@no.address on behalf of Helen Spiegelman
Sent: Thu 8/7/2008 9:30 PM
To: GreenYes@no.address; zwia@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] German Greens, CAW shilling for incineration industry?

Hi ~

Our regional government just issued a 4-part TV clip series to brainwash the public about their new "no landfill" waste strategy. It featured comments from a person identified as a "top advisor" to the German Green Party, Dr. Michael Weltzin, testifying for the WTE alternative.

Googling him, I found that he was on a bizarre sounding junket this spring organized by an "advanced thermal treatment" company, along with CAW's Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs.

Is there a story here?

Helen.