[GreenYes] Recycling in Public Spaces

Title: [GreenYes] Recycling in Public Spaces

I just started with the City of Albuquerque, and we're trying to ramp
up our recycling efforts across the board.  Can anyone recommend
recycling containers for permanently collecting recyclables in public
spaces, primarily parks.  We are looking for inexpensive, but sturdy
containers. They don't have to be beautiful.

A second question:  We are going to be starting a downtown commercial
recycling pilot in a core area in coordination with the business
improvement district.  There are 284 buildings in the area, including
restaurants and offices.  We will be setting up a drop-off center in
the vicinity, and the business improvement district will pilot some of
the buildings by provide collection containers and offer pickup
service to transport the recyclables to our drop-off center. Does
anyone have any model programs like this. Any advice?