[GreenYes] CRRA Zero Waste Classes in Burlingame August 3 and 6

Apologies for Cross-Postings

Rick Anthony and I will be team-teaching an all-day class on August 3 for CRRA's Certification Program in Resource Management in San Jose: Introduction to Zero Waste, the Foundation to Resource Management.  For more details on this class, go to: http://www.crra.com/certifications/courses/101B_expanded.html

Michael Huls and I will be team-teaching a 1/2 day class on August 6 on
Moving Business to Clean Production and the Triple Bottom Line. For more details on this class, go to:
http://www.crra.com/certifications/courses/clean_business.html

I hope that some of you or your colleagues may be able to join us for one of these classes.

This is part of a CRRA program aimed at training and certifying recycling and resource management professionals. For more details on the overall certification program, please go to: http://www.crra.com/certifications/index.html

Costs and Registration

Costs for Clean Business class is $85/member $100/non + $15 for certificate
Costs for 101B Zero Waste class is $150/member $175 non member + $15 for certificate
If you are taking classes in conjunction with a full conference registration you get $25 off full registration costs.

To Register for these classes as "workshops" as part of a full conference package, go to:
To Register for certification classes only, go to:
(This is one of the least cost ways of attending part of the CRRA Conference this year)

If you are only coming for certification, or in conjunction with a day, you need to register via the full conference registration link.  If you come for certification on Sunday you do not pay the Sunday rate, you just would pay for the reception if you want to attend.  If you do certification on Wednesday and want to attend the morning sessions and lunch, you need to register separately for those things.

Hope to see you there!

Gary

Gary Liss
916-652-7850