[GreenYes] Outstanding municipal commercial recycling programs

What are some outstanding municipal commercial recycling programs that we can look to as a model? I’m working with a city in New Mexico that will be launching their commercial program in the fall, and we will help develop a Toolkit and conduct outreach to business associations.

Thanks!

English Bird

New Mexico Recycling Coalition

505-983-4470