[GreenYes] Re: Reusable Cups

Karen:

I've never had any trouble getting coffee poured for me into a cup I supply the barrista.  No one asks if it's certified.  They just fill it up.  My favorite reusable cup is a cheap used one with "Corning" stamped on the bottom.  These are extremely hard ceramic cups that are hard to break.  I carry one in my lunch bag or briefcase.

I don't think I ever get a price break for using my own cup, though.

Dan Knapp
Urban Ore, Inc.