[GreenYes] Re: ol' fashion lawn mower

Title: [GreenYes] Re: ol' fashion lawn mower

Ann, I bought the 20 inch Scotts Classic Reel mower last year at Home
Depot for around $100 and it's easy to use/push and does a very good
job.  Don't know about any incentives, but you can read reviews or
order the mower from
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004RA3E

Mike Giuranna
EPA, Region III