[GreenYes] Re: NYTimes-Theft of Cooking Oil

Thanks for sharing this article.  I wrote about it on my blog and included links I found to the processes for making:

a) soap
b) Bio-fuel

Did you watch Eco Tech on Discovery Channel?  There was a section on plastic lumbar made out of waste plastic product?  I found a write up and pictures and about it from an article for a zero waste bus tour in NZ.  Just do a search for  Cambridge Resource Recovery Centre on the file an you will find it.  Also, a Professor Alka Zadgaonkar has managed to make cheap fuel out of plastic.

Nancy
http://greenbeingnancy.blogspot.com