[GreenYes] Re: How much it will cost if we don't act on global warming

Greg, a high school science teacher in US, has created and posted many videos related to this issue.  He invite others to edit what he has created to create an awareness of what will happen if we do not do anything about global warming now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wonderingmind42

If you do not have time to look through all that he has posted, at least take time to look at these four that I have posted on the following link:

http://greenbeingnancy.blogspot.com/2007/11/global-warming-take-interest.html

Nancy