[GreenYes] Environmental and Community Relations Manager Job Openings in the Bay Area

Title: [GreenYes] Environmental and Community Relations Manager Job Openings in the Bay Area

Environmental and Community Relations Manager Bay Area

2 Openings in the Bay Area:

The 1st is an Environmental Relations Manager. This position is
responsible for environmental campaign strategy, coalition building,
medical outreach and grant seeking to support the Company’s
environmental efforts and address local environmental policies. They
are looking for some with experience being a “green advocate”.

The 2nd is a Community Relations Manager. This position is responsible
for coordinating, organizing, and heading efforts to represent
employer favorably in the local community in regards to Waste
Management solutions. The person we were looking at for the Community
Relations Manager had Government Affairs experience, worked for a
Chamber of Commerce, California State Assemblyman - was Chief of
Staff.  That's more of the experience we are looking for on the
Community Relations Manager role.

Both these opportunities offer a 80-115k base, bonus, car/cell phone
allowance, medical/dental insurance, 401(k), etc. If you know anyone
who may be a fit, please forward them my contact information and have
them send me a copy of their resume. Thanks!

Neal Sheth
Target Recruiting Network, LLC
National Recruiter / Account Manager
12966 Euclid St. Suite 450