[GreenYes] Re: ComposTumbler

Whenever I want to buy an item, I like to check out forums to read what others are saying about the product I am interested in.  There are many comments and links to ComposTumbler at this forum:

From http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/soil/msg0419160613730.html, someone posted this ink:
http://search.gardenweb.com/search/?term=compost+tumbler&x=0&y=0

Also check out:
http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/803/

For more, just google "ComposTumbler forum".  If you are concern that googling may lead you to websites that have spyware, try installing this free McAfee SiteAdvisor Plug-in for Firefox.  I have installed it and have done a write up about it at the following link:

http://philosophyrecycled.blogspot.com/2008/03/mcafee-siteadvisor-plug-in-for-firefox.html

Nancy
http://greenbeingnancy.blogspot.com/