From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf Of Pat Franklin
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:51 AM
To: 'GreenYes'
Subject: [GreenYes] Vermicompost Bins

I’m looking for a vermicompost bin and wonder if anyone has had experience with the Worm-a-way® Model 7002 (Flowerfield Enterprises) that processes 2-3 lbs. garbage per week.  Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pat

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 2992 (20080401) __________

http://www.eset.com